Hiya!! The humid, rainy, grey London weather makes me reject my usual yoghurt and cereal in the morning, so I played around and came up with these moist and nutritious breakfast muffins that are basically a porridge bowl in a mouthful!
- 150g Rolled Oats blitzed into flour
- 2 tbsp Honey (maple syrup option)
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter (or any other nut butter you love)
- 1 Banana
- 2 Eggs
- 50g Chocolate Chips
- Pumpkin & Sunflower seeds to decorate on top / mixed nuts
- For a fully vegan option substitute the eggs with 100g of Apple sauce or add one extra banana 🙂
Pre-heat the oven at 180C, fan on. Crush the banana with a fork, add your honey, nut butter and eggs and mix it all together. Fold your oat flour and pipe the mix into you muffin cases. Bake for 20/25min.